American Lock A5400 Solid Stainless Steel Padlock 1-3/4in (44mm) Wide
The American Lock No. A5400KA Solid Stainless Steel padlock, Keyed Alike – multiple locks open with the same key – features a 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid stainless steel body and a 1-1/8in (29mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter stainless steel shackle with dual ball locking to offer strong resistance to cutting, sawing and prying. The stainless steel body, shackle, ball bearings, springs, trap door and brass cylinder and actuator exceed ASTM Grade 6 requirements for padlock corrosion resistance. Rekeyable 5-pin APTC12 cylinder is easy to service and provides tens of thousands of key changes.
- Keyed Alike - order multiple locks to open with the same key or order to match other locks with the APTC12 cylinder
- 1-3/4in (44mm) wide solid stainless steel body resists cutting and sawing
- Strong security with the highest resistance to harsh weather and extreme conditions
- 1-1/8in (28mm) tall, 5/16in (8mm) diameter stainless steel shackle superior weather and cut resistance
- Rekeyable 5-pin APTC12 cylinder helps prevent picking
Need Additional Keys?
Model No. AK5 Duplicate Cut Key